After reply to RFE- INS Response Time

venky22gc

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

I got an RFE, EB2 ROW, NSC Center. My Company/Lawer replied on 01/10/2008. After that just the changed the status like below.

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On January 10, 2008, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

After that there is no update nothing. Please guys it will be great if anyone knows how i can proceed it will be great help.

I would not worry at the moment ... but if the status remains unchanged, please ask your lawyer to call NSC and inquire about the status (or whether a second RFE on the way etc).

After reply to RFE- INS Response Time

Venky,
I am also in the same situation. Let's update if anyone of us gets response.

I got an RFE, EB3, NSC Center. My Company/Lawer replied on 01/08/2008.
some quick LUD on 01/06, 01/07 and than 01/08 After that just the changed the status like below.

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On January 08, 2008, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

still waiting ...

In jy case, RFE was replied on December-19 and still no news, no update on the status (just the info that they received the docs).
NSC Service Center, EB-3. My I-140 PD is october-2006.

Please update we will see whether really they are following the 60 days. Please let me know if any of your friends in the same board

Hey,

I'm on the same boat...RFE was about the experience letter requesting specific dates, duties etc...

Replied for RFE on 15th Jan 2008 and status is

On January 15, 2008, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. bla bla bla...

gcnotbad

almost my dates are same. Please let me know if you have any updates on LUD or any changes or any info.

thanks

I don't have any updates either.
Replied on Jan 24th.

Let us keep informed.
Lets keep this thread on going.

I just want to run this thread so if anyone of us has any update. This will also make sure that we all are in a same page.

Thanks

Congratulations!!!

Guys,

Just Last Friday my 140 is approved after long wait.....

Congratulations venky22gc...what a relief.

As of now...i don't have any updates.

Does anyone know...if my I-140 is not approved...is Uscis touching my I-485 application?

Thanks in advance!