After receiving my card for one month, wife\'s still not coming, what to do?

ywj

Registered Users (C)
POE: Detroit
Date: 4/15/2001
Plastic received: 10/27 only for myself.
Wife card has not come yet. Is it normal? What should I do if we still do not get it till next April?
Tried to call TSC, never went through.

Try to call INS and findout the status.

It could be they lost your wife photos for processing plastic card. It happened with one of my friend.

Thanks. Which number to call? TSC?

What did your firend do to get the card? Did he/she send the photo or go to INS to fill the I-90 again?

Thanks.

Still Waiting for Wife\'s Card, 5 weeks after I received mine

I had DOE on 5/28, and got my Plastic, last week of October. Still waiting for my wife\'s plastic after 5 weeks.

Is this common ??

No Title

So we had the same situation. Where is your card mailed from? I wonder if the photo missing is the problem. I do not know where to check it. The TSC number is busy all the time.
YWJ

Still waiting on son\'s plastic card

Our cards received last week of October. However, we haven\'t yet received my son\'s card. CP, POE SFO (1/29/01). In one
month I would be completing 5 years of GC processing! Called TSC but could never get through as the number is busy.

nr2001

Still waiting on son\'s plastic card

Our cards received last week of October. However, we haven\'t yet received my son\'s card. CP, POE SFO (1/29/01). In one
month I would be completing 5 years of GC processing! Called TSC but could never get through as the number is busy.

nr2001