After I485 Interview, the online message changed. It is strange!!!!

dudewhereismyGC

Registered Users (C)
My case was transferred to the local office on Apl'29th. I had an interview on Jul'9th. After Interview officer stamped my passport. When check on the status today, I am confused. Following is the status

On July 21, 2004, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

1) What does this means?
2) Is there any other further processing?
3) When Will I receive my plastic card?
4) Is this the same thing happened to anyone after Interview?

Thanks in advance.

don't worry, this message is normal and indicates your paperwork was sent back to CSC and reached it. They gonna order your card :)

I have the same message too since 07/07. But I don't have any interview, RFE. The only recent activity from me is sending them enquiry from the lawyer.

I-485 tax related questions. Urgent!!

my I-485 is pending now, but my employer didn't file W-2 for me since he pays me cash everyweek. I only filed 1040 by myself instead. Would it be a problem when it comes to my interview? By the way, my I-485 is employment based. Please, someone, tell me what to do?

This could be a problem if USCIS asks for past W-2s and EVL. Why does your employer pay you cash? Any reason?

talarico said:
my I-485 is pending now, but my employer didn't file W-2 for me since he pays me cash everyweek. I only filed 1040 by myself instead. Would it be a problem when it comes to my interview? By the way, my I-485 is employment based. Please, someone, tell me what to do?

goodsaint said:
This could be a problem if USCIS asks for past W-2s and EVL. Why does your employer pay you cash? Any reason?
It is a restaurant. Most restaurants often give cash instead of paycheck. I'm sure you know what I mean.

dudewhereismyGC said:
My case was transferred to the local office on Apl'29th. I had an interview on Jul'9th. After Interview officer stamped my passport. When check on the status today, I am confused. Following is the status

On July 21, 2004, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

1) What does this means?
2) Is there any other further processing?
3) When Will I receive my plastic card?
4) Is this the same thing happened to anyone after Interview?

Thanks in advance.

I too have the same online status....strange..i have ny I-551 stamp on the passport...

talarico said:

More of a problem for your employer. If he paid you more than $600 cash in a given year, by law he must give you a 1099 form showing your income, and he also reports that to the IRS. Then you have to file a tax return showing that income received.