After I-485 approval please post your passport stamping exp:-

putti

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

Please post your passport stamping experience here after aprroving your I-485.

Thanks!

Pleasant experience

My two children and myself went to the Baltimore office for stamping. Got there about 9:15 and 10:30 were out with stamps on our passports.
Only needed documents: our passports and the original letters from BCIS. Actually I brought along also photocopies of the letters, and the officer told us we could keep the originals (as a souvenier).
All in one: a very fast and pleasant experience. A huge relief after the whole ordeal.

rather pleasant..

I went to the Arlington, VA office last Friday, and it was pretty straight-forward. The biggest annoyance was the people in the queue that wait to get to the information counter and then start looking for documents etc.
The guy at the information counter was very pleased that we had our documents in order and he did not have to ask for anything at all.

Next, the person stamping was very nice also. Even though we had different tokens, she was nice enough to process both our cases at the same time.

The longest wait was just to get a token number. from then on , it took a total of 40 minutes (actual stamping - 10mins for both of us).

SUmmarily - have your documents ready, and be prepared for a pleasant experience (presuming the waiting in line doesnt get to you..)