After GC stamping

nsupi

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
We got the passport stamped today. What are the formalities after stamping. Do you need to file a new I9, change SSN etc.
RD 03/16/01 ND 03/26/01 AD 12/10/01 stamping 12/19/01
Thanks

GC stamping

Do you live in MA, as I too have the same Approval date but haven\'t yet received the approval notice.
Thanks

Passport stamped today 12/19/01

I got my passport stamped on 12/19/01 and also applied for removal of "INS authorization required for Work" citation from my Social Security Card. The new card will arrive in two weeks.

No Title

Did you file a new I9? For the new SSN card, did you have to go to the social security office or can you do it online? My 4 year old daughter does not have a SSN. Do I need to apply for a SSN for her. Do you need to inform your local DMV and update your drivers liscense.
Thanks for all the inputs.

Additional Info

Yes, I did go to SS Office. Actually, I am in NJ and went to Newark INS building. SS Office is next door to the place where you get GC stamped. I filled out a simple form they provided me in the office. I do not remember what. I think it is the same form which is used for change of address etc. The whole process took about 10 minutes. I do not think we need to get our license updated as it does not have any immigration related information.