After five years it is finaly over

vaoct99

Registered Users (C)
I just checked the AVM today and found out that mine and my family\'s I485 cases have been approved. This board gave all of us an excellent place to share our experiences and hard ship. It was a good feeling to find out you are not alone in this journey and there are other people who had, have and will have this experience. I thought as a Canadian this journey would be much easier but it is really doesn\'t meter where are you from. I started my G card journey on 1996 and since then faced a circle of bad luck and challenges. I also wanted to thank Mr. Khan and all of you that actively participated in this discussion. We became mad, we became excited and help each other to over come this process. I will update you after the stamping is done.

No Title

ND Oct 99
EB3
FP Sep 00
RFE: Employment letter Feb 21 submited
AP: 3/8

No Title

Congrulations:) You are very right, it is a and will be a painfull journey for us and for those who just started it. One thing for sure there is a light at the end of every dark tunnel.. :))

No Title

Can you tell whether the AVM got updasted when they recd the RFe and if so what date did it say.