After dismiss WOM lawsuit

Oct2003

Registered Users (C)
I have seen many people file WOM and got approval for their US citizenship or green card.

I'd like to open this thread for the people who are waiting the the card after receive approval notice.

I filed my WOM on 8/4/2006, got FP on 9/20/2006, got I-485 approval notice ( not formal welcome notice) from USCIS Califonia Service Center on 9/22/2006. In the notice letter, I were told my real green card need take "a few months" to be issued :(

Another a few months to get the card after a few years long pending :mad:

Has anyone the same experience?
-Oct2003

Oct2003 said:
I have seen many people file WOM and got approval for their US citizenship or green card.

I'd like to open this thread for the people who are waiting the the card after receive approval notice.

I filed my WOM on 8/4/2006, got FP on 9/20/2006, got I-485 approval notice ( not formal welcome notice) from USCIS Califonia Service Center on 9/22/2006. In the notice letter, I were told my real green card need take "a few months" to be issued :(

Another a few months to get the card after a few years long pending :mad:

Has anyone the same experience?
-Oct2003
Please, this area is for citizenship issues not green card, i think it would be a better idea for you to post under the green card area so you can benefit from the responses there. Most people here are concerned with citizenship.

Good luck anyway.