After Biometrics-Timeline for message change

Spoke to a Customer Support

:) I got a chance to talk to a customer support y'day and she said that my FPs received the day i gave it as its all computerized now :) . however, it will take few months to touch my paper for any process, it seems. :confused:

It seems that the first LUD the same day (as in my case) or may be next 2-3 days indicates that the FBI completed the FP check and returned the results to USCIS. I guess you can always call the FBI to check on your FP results. Another poster in this forum mentionned that a 2nd LUD at a later stage then could be an indication that the name check has been completed.

I got a second set of LUDs (2 LUDs in two days) 10 days after the first set of
LUDs (2 consecutive days right after FP). I also wonder what today's LUD mean.
I sent e-mail inquiry for 485 last week, could it be for that? I haven't got
any response yet.

nsi.

nsi: I hope you receive your cards soon. Your PD is for 98! Man..thats long. Maybe u hear good news soon..due to recent LUD.

Well, but I had to wait 20 months for my I140 to be approved.
Anyway, I saw my LUD was updated again to 1/14/06, a Saturday???

nsi.

Biometrics - 2nd time means?

I am also in the same boat. got my second FP done and just two consequetive LUD changes without any message change.

After reading this thread I have a feeling that all those who got second Biometrics appointment are those who have actually been selected for name check?? (I wish it is not that)

What do you guys feel?

K

I did my FP code 3 on Nov 19 and did not have any LUD till Jan 10 and the message says the result of your FP received on Nov 29 and .....

nsi said:
I got a second set of LUDs (2 LUDs in two days) 10 days after the first set of
LUDs (2 consecutive days right after FP). I also wonder what today's LUD mean.
I sent e-mail inquiry for 485 last week, could it be for that? I haven't got
any response yet.

nsi.

NSI,

What happen to your case? I hope u might have got approval emails by this time. BTW, to whom you have emailed to enquire about 485?

Regards
GS05

I received FP appointment for code 2 biometrics at Alexandria, VA in few weeks. Wondering if i can go attempt for a early FP(2 weeks in advance) in there? Planned for a long vacation and this FP notice is coming now....

anyone tried for earlier FP in Alexnadria, VA? Any 'valid reason' suggestions?

response is greatly appreciated!

Early visit for FP

I do not have experience with VA center but generally they would allow you for early FP if they are not too busy on the day you appear for FP.

Just show up any day and see if they can accomodate that.

Thanks Keerat! Will there be any issues if i try to re-schedule it? If they don't allow for early FP, will i be able to re-sched from there(ASC) itself? any idea?

I attened for FP code 3 at Newark. No message that FP results were received till now. LUD changed same day and next day.What is the timeline for message change? called FBI and confirmed that FP was normal and was returned same day.

485 RD 12/13/2005
FP code 3 done 1/13/2006
485 LUD 1/13/2006, 1/14/2006

FP reschedule is ok

ManiG said:
Thanks Keerat! Will there be any issues if i try to re-schedule it? If they don't allow for early FP, will i be able to re-sched from there(ASC) itself? any idea?

Re-scheduling is common and should not be a problem. I do not know the answer to your other question if ASC can reschdule your appointment or not. May be others can help on it.

what is code 3?

I had my bio code 3 done last Friday. No LUD change yet. Does anybody know what is this code 3 mean? and by the way, what is the difference between fingerprinting and biometrics? Since this is the second time I had my fingerprints done, and the first time they call it fingerprinting. Thanks.

Still NO LUD 3 months passed following FP3 ??

NIW TSC
Concurrent ND 09/15/05
140 approval 09/30/05
EAD approval 10/15/05
AP not applied
FP code 3 : 11/16/05
FP LUD?
I-485???

bondk said:
I attened for FP code 3 at Newark. No message that FP results were received till now. LUD changed same day and next day.What is the timeline for message change? called FBI and confirmed that FP was normal and was returned same day.

485 RD 12/13/2005
FP code 3 done 1/13/2006
485 LUD 1/13/2006, 1/14/2006

Bondk,
Which # you had called to contact FBI for verifying security check? What they asked when you had called FBI?

Thanks in advance

Rgs
GS05

doufuwang said:
I had my bio code 3 done last Friday. No LUD change yet. Does anybody know what is this code 3 mean? and by the way, what is the difference between fingerprinting and biometrics? Since this is the second time I had my fingerprints done, and the first time they call it fingerprinting. Thanks.

Doufuwang,

Code3 for Biometrics & Finger Printing notice, Code 2 for Biometrics only and code 1 for Finger printing only.

Rgs
GS05

FP2 - Does LUD/Message changes?

I did my 2nd FP ( FP1, then Bio and now FP2) on 01/28/06. Till date no LUD/message change. Anyone with same experience ?. Does LUD/Message changes at all ? :mad:

sunny27 said:
I did my 2nd FP ( FP1, then Bio and now FP2) on 01/28/06. Till date no LUD/message change. Anyone with same experience ?. Does LUD/Message changes at all ? :mad:

Depending on what kind of FP did you do, the message may or may not change.

The message changed when I did my first FP (all 10) but during my last FP (just index finger) there was no change in message but just the date was updated.

The new message should be something on the line " processing on your case has been resumed". I can't recall the exact message.

LUD after bio-met appoitment

Yes, I saw an LUD the next day I did my second BIO-Met appointment. however there was no message change.

K