After approval from local office, how long to receive card?

khi_boy

Registered Users (C)
Can any one give some info or experience , how long does it
take to receive plastic card once 485 is approved at local office.
I just check the status at INS website and saw below message.
It doesn't say that case is approved or anything , it says that case is transferred

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On March 18, 2004, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 730 and 730 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from the BCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283

Don't worry. On March 16, I got the same messge from online status as you after stamping my passport. And the online status was changed again two days late as the following:

Current Status:

On March 18, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Enjoy your new life with green card!

I stamped my passport on 3/9 and the message is still of Approval. I was told that it will take six months to receive the card.