After a long wait finally the Magic Wordson the AVM

Shogun

Registered Users (C)
Hello Folks,
It has been an extremely long and difficult journey. During this time I completed 6 years on an H1, left the country for 1 year (since PD was not current) and worked in Japan leaving my wife in the US since she was on H1. Came back on an L1 for a fresh 5 years and filed for I-485. I have been a silent visitor on this site and I have provided some advice on the L1 and H1 boards helping a few people along the way. My details are as follows:
PD: 11/97
RD: 04/01
ND: 05/01
RFE: additional photographs and current non-immigrant status
RFE on 03/30 replied back and reached INS according to AVM on 04/03
AD: 05/18/02
LIN-01-176-XXXXX
Just would like to share this information with all of you. In INS\'s defense, they have an extremely hard job considering the amount of work that they have to do. I have had very good experience talking to IIO\'s at NSC. The officers are extremely courteous as long as we do not abuse the system. I would suggest not calling up too often. I just spoke to them once during the entire period.
Thanks and goodluck to you all.

Congrats !!!!!!!!

You made it thru the maze!!!!
Please update on rupnet.com/immigration also.
Enjoy.

Congrats! Good luck dude

Just curious about your lin/RD/ND

Mine is Rd 4/13/2001 and ND is 5/01/2001 and my lin is 01-164, how come yours is 01-176?

Answer

My LIN is 176 since my RD is towards the end of April and ND is mid-May. So it is after yours.