After a LONG 8 years FINALLY approved

flyertekk

Registered Users (C)
Priority Date 2001
After a RFE on April 2009 and a LONG time of waiting finally got approved for myself, wife and son. Approved on Nov 5, 2009

Hope everyone else gets approved soon. Just never quit having hope.

Congratulations flyertekk!
It would be really a big relief. Can you please post your details? I've been waiting for a long time on EB2 (7+ years). Please post any specific steps that you've taken to move the case as well.
Enjoy your time.
Regards.

Received "Card Production Ordered" mail....not sure its for real

Received "Card Production Ordered" mail....not sure its for real :(

Details

Case was process at Texas Service Center
I-140 EB3 filed on July 31, 2003
Approved on May 7, 2007

I-485 filed June 27, 2007
RFE April 6, 2009
EAD and SS received May 2009
Approved on Nov 7, 2009

As I said before my priority date was May 4, 2001.

It has been a hard process ever since the the labor certificate. Everything took way too long and too much money. All I did was listen to the lawyer and waited and checked the visa bulletins every month. Never sent any letter to congressmen or fbi, just waited like the lawyer informed me to.

No interview notice which I found strange because my son's age is over 21 BUT is protected at 17 years old under the CSPA formula. Also for no one to get confused the 8 years for me is from when I first submitted the first piece of paper work back in 2001.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't sure, in which category they approved, we did request for PD transfer via AILA in early 2009. I am still waiting for 'welcome message and card shipped message'.

not sure how long it will take...

Hope the other will get soon...

'EMkaGC' -- looks like based on your LUDs you might get approval in a day or two.