After 12 days FedEx not deliverd pkg to chicago lockbox

yochamal

Just wanted to share with you all doing the same case (marriage based AOS). I sent the Marriage pkg (filling Los Angeles) to Chicago Lock box through FedEx. It was supose to be deliverd on the 29th April. I was checking my mail everyday for Notice of Action(NOA) not receiving anything in the mail and hearing how fast some of the LA cases are going decided to track the package to see that they had tried to deliver the package on the 29th due to security reasons it was not deliverd,and they have no idea where the damn package was . I have called all customer service,gone to the local Fedex office and complaind. don't know what to do. I filled one year after my marriage for I-130,I-485,I-765 with all documents and money orders. I am so unlucky it had to start like this.Be aware I wanted this pakage to go to chicago soon , I got screwed by FedEx. My Bad for not tracking the package too.:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to hear that.

it really sucks. Nobody wants things like that happen to him/her. Usually FedEx is good. Don't they let you know if the package is not delivered on time? Anyway, hope it will be straightened out soon. Good luck.

i see

i got the same problem
i mailed it on 4 april.
they never got ,they said it is lost.
so i have to mailit again,now by fedex

I checked to see why no reply.Checked tracking didn't find the package delivery confirmation. So I decided to call. They even went there to check.They say they are so sure they deliverd it but forgot to get a confirmation. I have to do is aplly again and spend more money and time.. :mad:

Wait for this week.

This is unfortunate situation. However I have suggestion:

Have everything ready to be mailed out for new application. But wait until next monday. In this time, your checks might get chased and who knows you might be lucky.

Just a thought.

Well... at the very least you should press FedEx for a refund. If they can't prove they delivered it then they failed to give you the service you paid for. In my case they claimed they delivered it but didn't have any signature proof of delivery. Luckily for FedEx, they were eventually able to track down a signature, but for all I know it was from someone else's package just to cover their @$$. Three weeks later I got the receipt notices.