• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

African CN 64xxx, Any luck?

ammoun

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

Could you please tell me, based on your experiences if a CN above 64k has any chances to be current?

It's in africa and besides, every year no more than 170 people totally get their GC in my country.

Thank you for your time !

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry sugar pie, I'm not and I think Egyptian winners are more than the number I posted :)

Any way congratulations, you should make your best and always have faith and hope. by the way what do you mean ( every year no more than 170 people totally get their GC here) what (here)?

Any way congratulations, you should make your best and always have faith and hope. by the way what do you mean ( every year no more than 170 people totally get their GC here) what (here)?

Sorry, I meant in my country :p and that letter wasn't for me

Thanks though :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ammoun,

what country are you from or the person who received the nl, because that would determine if there might be a chance or not

the August bulletin right now is at 64300, so there might be a chance of you being current in August/September next year. You never know, keep your fingers crossed and hope you get current for an interview. Tunisia is not part of the shortlisted countries so there is hope.

the August bulletin right now is at 64300, so there might be a chance of you being current in August/September next year. You never know, keep your fingers crossed and hope you get current for an interview. Tunisia is not part of the shortlisted countries so there is hope.

Thank you so much, and by the way since electronic verification is added this year, chances are less :D

Anyway, Is there a bulletin in August/September? Isn't published?