Affidavits

RS_IL

Can some one please share how to get affidavits prepared from India for birth certificate. Cost of stamp paper / who prepares them / who signs for verification etc. Thank you.

cost of stamp paper Rs 10.00
Prepared by your family members or freinds in INDIA on stamp paper according the sample birth certificates sent by you.
Your MUM,DAD,NOTARY will sign on the stamp paper.
Get NON AVAILABILITY BIRTH CERTIFCATE also from municipal office

AFFIDAVIT OF BIRTH

DISTRICT NAME

STATE NAME – INDIA

BEFORE ME, the undersigned authority on this day personally appeared (name of the person signing affidavit), who first being duly sworn, according to law, upon his/her oath deposed and said:

“My name is (name of the person signing affidavit); I am over 21 years of age and I reside at __________________________________. I have never been convicted of a crime, and am fully competent to make this affidavit. I have personal knowledge of the facts stated herein, and state that they are true and correct.”

“I am a national of India. I know (your name) and his family since (your birth date). I am related to (your name) by (relationship – uncle/aunt). I have personal knowledge of the birth of (your name). (your name) was born on (your b’day) in (your birth place), INDIA. His Father’s name is (your father’s name) and his Mother’s name is (your mother’s name).”

(name of the person signing affidavit)

DISTRICT NAME

STATE NAME – INDIA

SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN TO BEFORE ME by _______________________ on the _____________day of _____________________, _________ (year), to certify which, witness by hand and seal of office.