Affidavit of Support

cm2011

Hello! Newbie here and wants to ask question about affidavit of support hoping somebody could help me.
I want to petition my minor child who is in the Philippines. I am a green card holder.Since i am currently unemployed, can i use my husband's income for the affidavit of support?

Only if he let's you. You have a minor child and you are married to a USC or LPR? How did you immigrate and why did your minor child not come with you? What's up with that? What's the rest of the story??????

BigJoe5 thank you so much for the reply!I Appreciate it! Yes i'm married to a US citizen and got a green card last 2006. Been married with him for almost 7 years already.My husband tried to petition my child already last year but was denied because of the Adam Walsh Law. We're trying another option to get my child here. I will be the one to petition my child and here's our problem because i am currently unemployed. That's why i'm asking here in the forum if i can use my husband's income for the affidavit of support.