Affidavit Of Support

anamaria

Registered Users (C)
I'm sponsoring both my mom & my dad, When I filled affidavit for Dad on part 3, He is the main immigrant I'm sponsoring and my mom is listed below on immigrants coming with him.
Now, In my mom's affidavit should I listed the other way around?

My question rises because on instrucyions says I could send photocopies of the afffidavit if there is more immigrants coming with the main immgrant and they are listed on part 3

Please help

thanks
Ana

Affidavit Support Help

Me too. Or just we need to make a copy then attached it.

Anyone please help us. Thank you!

I Called CIS....

they told me you need to do 2 separates affidavits, the one for my dad he is the main, and my mom is the subject immigrating with him, and the one for her , the other way.

It sound to me weird because the instructions say you can give photocopies of the affidavits for the immigrants coming with the main sponsored subject.
buy this guy I talk to was answering question only about affidavits.
so, I guess I follow it

wiz97, I have a ? for you

on part 4, Eligibility to sponsor,
I'm a housewife with n income therefore I'm using my husband's income, so I listed the tax year and then I choose the option sponsor And spouse's combined income and I wrote the ammount, then the next line says Income of other qualifying persons. (list names, include spouse if applicable.) should I list his name and write his income again?
or they talking about other sources?

thanks

Comon on now.Yes, You write your husband's income there which will be the same as line above.