• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Affidavit of Support I-134

flyandwork

My family member has an interview in June 2011 in Lagos for this DV and has contacted me last minute for affidavit of support. I am in the U.S and I just wanted to know do I need to mail the I-134 to Lagos and Kentucky or do I just send a copy to him only. Thanks for helping with this information.

All the documents should be forwarded by the DV winner at the interview on the interview date.

In Sri Lanka, only the GCE(O/L) results sheet need to be taken before the interview date. (The winner should apply it from the Examination department and the card given to them should be handed over to the embasssy and the embassy will collect the certificate from the examination department)

Just an FYI....being a sponsor means that if the person receiving the paper, isn't able to take care of themself financially and needs government support the government will go to the sponsor to get the funds back...that is what the sponsor is signing for...

No issues, if the sponsor is aware that there is a liability and responsibility when you sign...perhaps the person receiving it, will have a great future and never need a dime...but nobody can predict the future.

My family member has an interview in June 2011 in Lagos for this DV and has contacted me last minute for affidavit of support. I am in the U.S and I just wanted to know do I need to mail the I-134 to Lagos and Kentucky or do I just send a copy to him only. Thanks for helping with this information.

Hi Im a dv winner 2011 from cote d'ivoire and i also need an affidavit of support i134 for my interview. Please if you can to do something for me in this way. my relative cannot do this form for me.
thank u for advance

moryjamal@gmail.com

Good luck for you family menber. want to read you soon

Hi Im a dv winner 2011 from cote d'ivoire and i also need an affidavit of support i134 for my interview. Please if you can to do something for me in this way. my relative cannot do this form for me.
thank u for advance

moryjamal@gmail.com

Good luck for you family menber. want to read you soon

Serious...you are strangers to sponsor you...how will they know that you are not some thief, trying to commit ID theft? Only stupid dumb people will sponsor strangers and give out their tax info....OMG...people get more bold by the minute...

No funds means you don't belong here!