Advice

akpediredla

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I am sucessful CP in June 19th. we was collected pockets in the same evening.but on my wifes pockets they written "travel with spouse only"

Now I deceided to travel first later my wife will join with me.

is it possible? if so How?

Thanks
Pedi

is this note there in all dependents case?

Pedi9,

What had u written in your DS230 Part1?
Was it saying u both will be coming together?

Is this kind of note written on the envelope of all the dependents?

Can u please post what you have decided? and your experience about the port of entry.
Thanks!!

Hi lary,

I mention on form 230 part I, that we are travelling both at a time.but now i want to travel alone and later my wife wants to join.

bye
pedi

Inform the US Consulate where you had your CP interview, that you would now like to travel on different dates. They may give new IV packets - one each for you and your wife.

Good Luck!

thanks for your reply Pedi...
so are u travelling together or trying to get seperate packets?

Hi lary,

I wrote a letter to counsulate and they are saying that we have to travel to gether other wise, i have to show so many documents.

So we decided to travel to gether.

pedi
:)

That is bad....

Hi Pedi,

From some of the other threads i think not everyone is geting this kind of note on their papers saying valid if traveled with principal.
Most of thee people had said "will travel together on their DS part 1.

Any idea on what basis this thing is depening if u get something like this written on your papers list or not? Have u been able to figure out what is the trigger point for this?
Please share your guesses.

I have strong chances that my wife might have to stay back and I wont be able to extend my leave any further.
So am confused if we can travel seperately.
Or is it only that after interview depending upon what we get we will have to decide? I still have 20 days to go before my interview.