Advice on RFE; Change of lawyer

VAISHNAVI

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus,

I might need to enlist the services of a lawyer . Could anybody refer to a good lawyer in DC/Richmond,Va area. Couple of the known names are ofcourse Rajiv Khanna and Shiela Murthy. Also if somebody could throw light on how much its going to cost for taking a 485 with RFE case to its logical conclusion , I would highly appreciate it.

Thanks

Vaishnavi

In this Electronic age, do not worry about distance. I know of many people from far away locations doing business with Rajeev
Khanna and Sheila Murthy. Give a call to their Law offices and ask for the quotation/ rate. My guess is it won't be high.
My lawyer is Jeff Weinberger : 248-932-0630 (Michigan). He is good . If you think Rajeev / Sheila is charging too much try to talk to my lawyer. By the way, i am from Richmond.

Thanks Satish

Thanks for the info. I am still waiting for the RFE to know what exactly they are asking for.

Excellent lawyer

Margaret Holland
617-482-2440

She works very hard to ensure you feel comfortable with your situation. She's the first immigration attorney that I have encountered (worked with 4 so far) that truly puts herself in your shoes. She is also reasonable price wise.

Margaret is also helping a friend of mine on an RFE issue that she does not feel comfortable her previous lawyer could handle well on her behalf.

Good luck.

Rajiv Khanna

I am very happy with rajiv khanna. He does not charge much for his services comparatively other attorneys. He calls promptly with in 12 hours after you leave the message for him. He understands our problems and puts his best efforts to solve them.

Hey...... but the problem is with his assistants.....gosh.....they do not pick up the phone even though they are at the desk. Except Vijay Durgam no body picks up the phone. That is only the problem otherwise I am happy with Rajiv's Office.

Good luck.

You can try my Lawyer.She is good and reasonably priced.
She is in Richmond, VA

JINU PATEL
301-213-6316

Good luck

Try This law firm

http://www.ogletreedeakins.com/

Thery are very reliable. If you send an email they generally reply the same day. You can call the attorney or paralegal and if they are not there and it is urgent the operator will provide you the services of another lawyer. They provide sevices to may major companies and have also web service where you have all the details of your application process listed.

Try This law firm

http://www.ogletreedeakins.com/

Thery are very reliable. If you send an email they generally reply the same day. You can call the attorney or paralegal and if they are not there and it is urgent the operator will provide you the services of another lawyer. They provide sevices to many major companies and have also web service where you have all the details of your application process listed.

Tanks Everybody

Like always this site is truly a refuge for somebody to have a solace of mind. I still haven't got my RFE notice. Depending on the contents