Advice Needed


New Member

I am from India, currently on a visit to the USA on B1/B2. I am looking for advice on any possibilities to get sponsorship to stay in the USA I feel it is best suited for me as I have been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis about a decade back and have been hardly on ANY medication since then, because the doctors back there are almost clueless on how to handle my situation. am restricted to a wheelchair now.Even the infrastructural facilities there are not upto the mark to meet the needs of people like me.

The first best thing that I experienced here in the US is the motorised wheelchair which has given me a lot of independence in terms of my daily life which was very unaffordable there in my country.

So basically I would like to ask whether there is any kind of possibility for me to get permission to stay back here and work to lead an independent life.And also what is the process and how much time it takes.



Registered Users (C)
You can approach a immigration lawyer. You have an option for applying visa in humanitarian basis.

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice.