• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Advice for my status, sb1 par example

Gee, it’s ironic to see a poster who gets upset when he/she feels one poster was judged unfairly, to do the same to another poster in a different circumstance. @Oussamessi10 , don’t let those comments worry you. Many people enter the lottery - after all, its a lottery! - without a clear idea of what they will do afterwards if they do happen to win.

No you do not need a name change to enter the lottery. As far as I can see you didn’t do anything fraudulent so assuming you are still eligible for another visa, if you are lucky enough to get selected again you should be ok.

Thank you very much, you encouraged me to enter dv-lottery again with my name, really i don't need to change it, it is just a lottery.
I was just scared to ask me
When I win again, I have to pay taxes for a long time that I have never worked in America and I have not lived in, which has led to the abandonment of my permanent resident status. So I asked about the issue of changing the name, and I did not do anything fraudulent until I change my name and background, and I do not pay much attention to the comments provocative because it expresses its owner and shows a lack of respect
Gee, it’s ironic to see a poster who gets upset when he/she feels one poster was judged unfairly, to do the same to another poster in a different circumstance. @Oussamessi10 , don’t let those comments worry you. Many people enter the lottery - after all, its a lottery! - without a clear idea of what they will do afterwards if they do happen to win.

No you do not need a name change to enter the lottery. As far as I can see you didn’t do anything fraudulent so assuming you are still eligible for another visa, if you are lucky enough to get selected again you should be ok.
Thank you very much, you encouraged me to enter dv-lottery again with my name, really i don't need to change it, it is just a lottery.
I was just scared to ask me
When I win again, I have to pay taxes for a long time that I have never worked in America and I have not lived in, which has led to the abandonment of my permanent resident status. So I asked about the issue of changing the name, and I did not do anything fraudulent until I change my name and background, and I do not pay much attention to the comments provocative because it expresses its owner and shows a lack of respect

Obviously you have a tiny chance of being selected. If you are, and if they ask why you abandoned last time and now want to return you can explain the truth - you needed to support your brother through dental school, now he is graduated, you have the opportunity to return. You understood you had abandoned residence after being out for so long.