Advanced parole is a risk?

desirabletia

Registered Users (C)
I need to travel abroad and I am eligible for advanced parole.BUT
the INS says that i am under the risk traveling , because there is a possibility not to be entered in the USA even though I have an advanced parolee.How can I defense myself in this case? They say that there are people who left the USA and couldn't enter again.What should I do? Is there anybody who got this problem?PLEASE HELP! I need to travel, I didn't see my family for a 1,5 years and I am simply scared to have these problems!

desirabletia said:
the INS says that i am under the risk traveling , because there is a possibility not to be entered in the USA even though I have an advanced parolee.How can I defense myself in this case? They say that there are people who left the USA and couldn't enter again.What should I do? Is there anybody who got this problem?PLEASE HELP! I need to travel, I didn't see my family for a 1,5 years and I am simply scared to have these problems!

Can you post your details, how did you apply AP based on pending I485?????

desirabletia said:

Advance parole traveling (APT)= impossible

My friend who married a US Citizen. Before he go to the interview, his mom passed away, he needed to go back to the Philippines for the funeral. He took his chances with APT...well, to make the story short, it took him another year to come back to the US with many phone calls, faxes, lawyers, lining up the Embassy, missing his wife, fines, tears, sleepless nites & more.

I am sorry, but if you have been not seeing your family for 15 yrs, why don't you just wait a little bit longer. I mean 3-4 years = nothing when you have been waiting for this for over 15 years.

I will apply in a week..

chaw said:
Can you post your details, how did you apply AP based on pending I485?????

First , I got thie doctor's notice from my father..I translated it.
I applied for a green card in August , so they took my fingerprints in November.Takes another 2-3 years to get a green card..
I will apply for a dvenced parole in a week in INS office.
I do know at least 2 people who did the dame thing , got the AP for a year ( 3 trips) and didn'r even have problems entering afterwards.
PLEASE HELP, I applied to college and I have to enter the USA again..though the trip means A LOT for me.

desirabletia said:
PLEASE HELP, I applied to college and I have to enter the USA again..though the trip means A LOT for me.

Thousands of people enter the US with AP every year without problems. Unless you are subject to the re-entry bars by overstaying an I-94 by over 180 days, you should have no problems.