advanced parole and H1b stampimg

RintuG

Registered Users (C)
I want to apply for 1-140 and 485 concurrently . Also i need to travel to India soon after that. Can i get my advanced parole and travel to india?I would also require to get my passport stamped . will there be any issues?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to apply for 1-140 and 485 concurrently.
------------ Apply I-140, I-485, EAD, and AP at same time
Also I need to travel to India soon after that.
----- ---------You should leave for India after your I-485 reaches USCIS because for I-485 filing you need to be in US, ask your lawyer the date when he is going to mail the I-485 to USCIS or leave when he provides you the receipt of I-485 filing
Can i get my advanced parole and travel to India?
------------------ If you apply AP with I-140, I-485 then you may get AP in 60-90 days after your I-485 and application for AP reaches USCIS service center. You have to apply AP while you are IN US and AP should be approved while you are IN US.
I would also require to get my passport stamped. will there be any issues?
-------------- Do you mean H1B visa stamp from consulate? It depends if you have any issues related to your LCA and wages and provide all the required documents asked by particular consulate and every case is different and depends on visa officer of particular consulate. Your I-140 or I-485 filing has nothing to do with H1b visa stamp

Thanks for your answers. Can I leave for India from US just after I get the receipt for I-485? Or Do i necessarily need an approved advanced parole too and without it cannot travel ?

Thanks for your answers. Can I leave for India from US just after I get the receipt for I-485?
--- Yes, if you have H1 and will enter with H1 visa stamp
Or Do i necessarily need an approved advanced parole too and without it cannot travel ?
---- If you want to use AP for entry then you should have approved AP in hand before you go out of US