Advance parole

My EAD and AP Receipt dates are both 12/4/02. Still not adjudicated. I called the IIO a week ago and she said the cases were assigned to an officer. It seems as if the delays are extending to all applications. Anyone who needs to renew an EAD should do it 6 months before the expiration date. These guys are taking forever!

rgds,
sadiq

AP approved - in case it helps

Mine and my wife's AP renewals were approved as per online status check.
RD-Feb 20.
AD - Apr 8 (wife) Apr 9 (mine)

EAD renewals still pending.

My 2nd EAD was approved on April 3, 2003. Filed on Feb 14,2003

I am still waiting for AP, filed with EAD

i already extended the H1 for 7th year,planing to go to india and stamping at chennai,is there any problem going to india without advanceparole?

Last edited by a moderator:
AP applied first time:
RD: feb04 2003
Approved March 19, 2003

EAD renewal: RD feb04, 2003
AVM says approved , April 05 2003
waiting for card

Green2:

http://murthy.com/uktech.html

In this era of increased security screening, nationals of India, China, Israel, Pakistan, and Russia, applying for nonimmigrant visas, have another significant area of concern. These countries are considered to possess nuclear capability that is of concern to U.S. national security. Accordingly, nationals of these five countries who are seeking entry to the U.S. for business or academic purposes or pursuits listed on the Technology Alert List (TAL) will be subject to an increased form of background screening, known as a "Visas Mantis" cable. The purpose is to identify illegal technology transfers involving certain "sensitive technologies."

So, you may want to be carful about stamping your H1-B from Chennai, as it may take long time (sometimes 8-12 weeks).

RD 1/22/03 LIN-03-087

Still Waiting. Called IIO two weeks ago for my EAD and was told that the file is with an officer.