Advance Parole VSC

VSC's AP current processing date is still showing 10/09/2003 for more than two months.

What does it mean? I feel too frustrating. Are there any people really working in VSC or not. I don't understand.

Please continue updating this thread if anyone got AP from VSC recently with rcpt and notice date.

When can you apply for emergency AP? I mean after how many days from the AP rcpt date.

Thanks in Adv.

Re: AP Aproved Finally

Originally posted by myself_12342002
My AP has been approved yesterday, one strange thing happened, last Thursday I gave my change of address over the phone and INS called my home around 6.15PM Denver time and confirmed that they have updated my change of address and told me that I will get a written confirmation via mail in 3 weeks, strangely after 3 days my AP is approved(Could a co-incidence). Anyways, I post-poned my trip 3 times, at last I got the freedom to leave and enter this country.

Center:
VSC

RD: 10/3/03

AD: 03/16/04

congrats.. did u receive the AP in mail yet??? mine got approved on the 11th but havent received it yet..

thanks
Cheers
Myself...

Current AP processing times

Anyone recently has gone through AP approval process ? What is the current timeline for getting one ? Mine is about time renewal.

Thanks