Advance Parole Time Period

harvinder

Registered Users (C)
We are planning to go to India in Dec and my wife has applied for her advance parole on 28th october. This will be her third advance parole. Will any body have any idea how much time will it take her to receive her advance parole.

harvinder
Now a days, EAD's and AP's processing is going very very fast. If you search this forum, you'll see people getting their renewals in just couple of days!!!!
My 4th EAD took 20 days, 4th AP 30 days. Your wife should receive her renewal pretty soon.
You have to keep in mind though that at USCIS no case is alike and unfortunaly there have been some cases of delayed renewals. Let's hope tha's not the case here.
Good Luck. Keep us posted.

didoala

If you do not have the Approval for your AP in time go to the nearest Immigration Office and tell that you need to go urgent to India. This is what I did and they sent me the Approval after 2 days. Good Luck.

USCIS has mentioned on its website that for holiday travel you should send your renewals for travel permit/advance parole by the end of october and if I go on USCIS website it shows travel permits processing date of August. Looking at holiday travel when we submitted the travel permit application on 28th Oct when can we expect to receive her Advance Parole.
We haven't even received the receipt yet

I submitted mine via the old paper mailing process therough the attorney and got it back in 20 days. I efiled my wife's and its been over a month and still pending. I got my GC, so I don't really need it.

There is no straight forward answer. It depends! I think you are right, they have stopped doing EAD's and AP's at the local office.