Advance Parole, reentry and I-94

rajrw

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I recently used my Advance Parole to come back. Immigration Officer stamped I-94 expriration date as the AP expiration date which is Sep 28th. I just realized that. Is this expected? Will I-94 expiry cause any problem?

Regards,
Raj.

A friend had a similar issue. He had to go to the INS office in SF to get the stamp corrected.

But his lawyers told him not to sweat it. Talk to your lawyer

rajrw said:
Hi,

I recently used my Advance Parole to come back. Immigration Officer stamped I-94 expriration date as the AP expiration date which is Sep 28th. I just realized that. Is this expected? Will I-94 expiry cause any problem?

Regards,
Raj.

rajrw said:
Hi,

Regards,
Raj.

You don't need to do anything.. Parole I-94 expiry has no direct significance as long as I-485 is still pending.

Hi cider and gp111,

Thank you for the response. I feel better now.
gp111, we really appreciate your time for checking this portal and replying.

Regards,
Raj

gp111 said:
You don't need to do anything.. Parole I-94 expiry has no direct
significance as long as I-485 is still pending.

gp111,

I am glad you still here and it is great to see you have completed the whole journey from your signature.

I have just sent you a PM and am wondering if you can give me a response based on your knowledge.

thanks
-k
gp111 said:
You don't need to do anything.. Parole I-94 expiry has no direct significance as long as I-485 is still pending.