Advance Parole question

shsieh01

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I only received two copies of Advance Parole, and used one already, can I use it again next week? Usually how many copies will I receive? I apply for multiple entry!! Any rule for using advance parole??

Urgent!! Please Help...

Thanks

You don't need multiple copies for multiple entries. The same copy you can use it again and again (the very same copy that you used already).

Why do you have 2 copies of AP? That is discussed several times in this forum. Search in older threads in this subforum or EAD/AP subforum.

Thanks pralay!!

thanks so much ... Pralay
You make me quite relief right now because i already book the ticket, so you mean i could use the stamped one for multiple reuse!!

thanks a lot!!

shsieh01 said:
You make me quite relief right now because i already book the ticket, so you mean i could use the stamped one for multiple reuse!!

thanks a lot!!

Here is the deal. At POE, you should always present both AP copies. First time the officer keeps one copy and returns 2nd copy (by stamping on it). That stamped 2nd copy is good enough for future travels. It seems first time EITHER you did not present 2nd copy to POE officer OR the POE did not care about keeping 2nd copy with him/her. Next time, show him/her both copies.

I had two copies as well, but I always used one for traveling. I could use the "stamped one" again and again without any problem. Nobody asked me for the second copy ever.
Do not worry, you are fine, but just to make sure, take both copies with you!

Just read the AP CAREFULLY! It will clearly explain in big bold letters that an AP is for multiple use. And for these common questions, do refer to the search functionality. It will help you get your answers that much faster and not waste bandwidth to boot!

hi,

can anybody plz help i applied for AP on RD mar30 and approved but ,in my spouce AP name was incorrect with only one letter. plz help she has to apply AP again or can we make any corrections with ucis. :confused:

Thanks