Advance Parole, Nebraska Service Center

hnomani

Registered Users (C)
I have applied for advance parole at nebraska by myself. I have received a receipt date of 7/31/2003. I mailed the application form, photograph, fees and copy of my 485 receipt.

Couple of questions:
Some other forums says that I need to send my passport's color copy too, is that true? Are there any other documents that I am missing?
The receipt that I got says that the case of this type takes 375-405 days to approve. This looks long enough, any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for replying with any suggestions!!

Couple of my friends have got an RFE for EAD to submit the color copies of the first page of the ppt (where photo and all other information is present) and also I have heard about cases where they ask for color copies of License and old EAD card (if renewal). I'm not sure about this.

Also attaching your I-140 approval notice may also avoid an RFE.

In a nutshell attaching all the reciept and approval notices and color copies of first page of ppt, License would avoid a RFE.

I also saw some forums where they said, you can send all the above in a separate mail stating as "additional documents to AP" with a cover letter that has your A#, LIN# etc to the same address where you sent AP.

All the best

Thanks Hopeful, I will send the other stuff to avoid delay in my AP processing. Do you know anything about the case status, when I checked online it says estimated time to be between 375-405 days. Is this usual and did anyone has similar experience?

Thanks