Advance Parole message

srikanthsiva

Registered Users (C)
This is what is stated online..
On January 4, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

Does this mean it has been approved?

srikanthsiva said:
This is what is stated online..
On January 4, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

Does this mean it has been approved?

As a matter of fact, It did.

You will receive the notice/s.

Is this normal

My EAD (Dec 30th) and AP(Jan 4) has been approved. My wife's EAD has not been approved yet but her AP (jan 4)has been approved. The LUD for all these applications reflect today's date but her EAD message has not changed nor have we received an email for her yet. We both applied at the same time.

Is this normal? or can I assume that the EAD has been approved?

Ac21

After all this heartbreaking news of EB3 Retrogression etc. can we still use AC21 once our 140s have been approved?

Can I know how many days did it took to get approval for TRavel Document or Advance Parole?

I think the ND was October 17 for both. Which means it took a little over 2 months.

pandeyraj said:
After all this heartbreaking news of EB3 Retrogression etc. can we still use AC21 once our 140s have been approved?

If you have filed I-140 and 485 concurrently (pure/semi), then you can use AC21, after I-140 is approved and 485 has been pending for 6 months.

Sri,

You mentioned that your FP date as 11/18/04. Is this the date that you received your FP appointment letter or is this the FP appointment date? And also, can you please post the date when you receive your AP and/or EAD in mail. My ND for I-140 and I-485 is 10/27/04 which is 10 days after your ND and I haven't neither received the AP nor EAD.

Thanks,

hyaqoob said:
Sri,

You mentioned that your FP date as 11/18/04. Is this the date that you received your FP appointment letter or is this the FP appointment date? And also, can you please post the date when you receive your AP and/or EAD in mail. My ND for I-140 and I-485 is 10/27/04 which is 10 days after your ND and I haven't neither received the AP nor EAD.

Thanks,

FP date was appointment date. I have not recieved my actual EAD card yet but just the email from USCIS.
EAD: Dec 30
AP: Jan 4
Both by email notification only

Sri,

Did you get your AP's in the mail? I am still trying to figure out how long will it take to get mine. I have the same status as you had on the web. If you can, please email me at hyaqoob@hotmail.com

Many thanks.

srikanthsiva said:
FP date was appointment date. I have not recieved my actual EAD card yet but just the email from USCIS.
EAD: Dec 30
AP: Jan 4
Both by email notification only

This is in regard to the AP/EAD. Did you file concurrently? Did you file through a lawyer or on your own? Plus, did you move during the time the AP and EAD were being processed? Thanks

desi74 said:
This is in regard to the AP/EAD. Did you file concurrently? Did you file through a lawyer or on your own? Plus, did you move during the time the AP and EAD were being processed? Thanks

It was filed concurrently. It was filed through my lawyer. I have received the EAD and AP by mail as well. I did not move.

Hope I answered your questions.