Advance Parole Language

kesab

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,
My family's Advance parole approval notice has this language"Parole:....Presentation of this document allows the CBP inspector to parole ...into the US based upon humanitarian reasons or significant public benefit"

They are in India now willl be coming back soon. I am concerned do they need to prove this criteria "huamanitarian ground and public benefit " to the immigration officer? How they can? Or this is just the standard language? I am on EB-2 and 485 pending.
Pleease let me know...

Thanks Soumeit
The reason was just to visit parents back home. I thought that may not be sufficient for "Humanitarian and Public benefit" criteria (which I did not claim)....

kesab said:
Thanks Soumeit
The reason was just to visit parents back home. I thought that may not be sufficient for "Humanitarian and Public benefit" criteria (which I did not claim)....

I went for a business meeting in Europe, nobody asked me anything on the passport check... Though I had to go for a secondary inspection as the guy at the post did not have the proper stamp..

The public benefit is that you can get back to work.

Thanks..It is my family (wife and kids) went to India. So I did not go. So probably, the same principle will apply to them (dependant) also. I sent my employment letter with them to show at POE.

kesab said:
Thanks..It is my family (wife and kids) went to India.

So you have a humanitarian reason - they can join you back, and public benefit reason, you will keep working.

Relax, nobody will ask her anything. Maybe - your name, or your employer. Dude at the passport check cheered me up saying I would get my green card soon and would not have to wait at passport control anymore. He chuckled at my response that I may get stuck in a name check for years.

They know what it is all about.