Advance Parole in Boston

485indiaEB3

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

Can we get AP done in Boston in a day if we go in person. What are the documents necessary. Please advise me.

Thanks

I don't think there is any walkin AP in Boston.You need to apply to VSC.It takes about 30-60 days for the AP.

However if there is a emergency(with a documented proof like doctors's letter) then U can get immediately.

Anybody knows, if I should pick up new AP in person at local INS office in Boston?
I'm kind of confused since my lowyer told me that I will be given
the actual AP in my hand with prove of my identity.
I have not fount anything about it at this forum.
It would be nice to get it via regular mail, and not to bother visiting them.

Thanks.

Hi GCSeekerInd,

Do you have any specific knowledge on not being able to getting walkin AP in Boston? Because I know somebody could get walkin AP in Boston, last November. Is it a recent change or something?

For the emergency case, what kind of documented proof do they need? Given an example of doctor's letter. Does it need to be translated into English? Does it need to be notarized.

Sorry for so many questions. And I would appreciate your help!

Originally posted by rojey
Hi GCSeekerInd,

Do you have any specific knowledge on not being able to getting walkin AP in Boston? Because I know somebody could get walkin AP in Boston, last November. Is it a recent change or something?

For the emergency case, what kind of documented proof do they need? Given an example of doctor's letter. Does it need to be translated into English? Does it need to be notarized.

Sorry for so many questions. And I would appreciate your help!

Things have changed since Nov 2002. Since March/April 2003 onwards walkin AP in the local office is removed.You need to file AP/EAD in VSC.

Documented proof could be a doctors letter etc. I do not have a copy of that. Just type in something mentioning the same thing.
Yes it needs to be translated to English. I do not think it needs to be notarized.

Hope it helps.

I have same issue and I applied for AP expedite processing. Anybody any idea, how long it takes after applying for expedite processing.