Advance parole i131- Humanitarian purpose example?

Samtoctzn

Hello,
I am preparing my i131 advance parole form and am not sure of what date I will be traveling and for how long.
And how do you state a humanitarian purpose? Do we write a letter or are there any formats that uscis accepts and will I need to submit proofs?

Your Input is appreciated.
Sam

You do realize Humanitarian parole is used to bring someone who is otherwise inadmissible into the United States for a temporary period of time due to an emergency? Are you currently outside the US and are asking to be paroled in (because you're unable to apply for an applicable NIV) due to an emergency you need to attend to in the US?

Eligibility​

You may apply for humanitarian parole if you have a compelling emergency and there is an urgent humanitarian reason or significant public benefit to allowing you to temporarily enter the United States. Anyone can file an application for humanitarian parole. If you do not have an urgent humanitarian reason for your visit, you must follow the normal visa issuing procedures set by the Department of State.
Humanitarian Parole

Hello,
I am preparing my i131 advance parole form and am not sure of what date I will be traveling and for how long.
And how do you state a humanitarian purpose? Do we write a letter or are there any formats that uscis accepts and will I need to submit proofs?

Your Input is appreciated.
Sam
You are not asked to provide a reason or purpose to apply for Advance Parole as an Adjustment of Status applicant.

You are not asked to provide a reason or purpose to apply for Advance Parole as an Adjustment of Status applicant.
In the i131 instructions, who may apply section, item number 3.1 it says “ you may apply if you have a pending AOS for urgent humanitarian reason or significant public benefit. “

In the i131 instructions, who may apply section, item number 3.1 it says “ you may apply if you have a pending AOS for urgent humanitarian reason or significant public benefit. “
Your question asked how to state a purpose with the form, and my response was that you are not asked by the form to state a purpose. This quote does not ask you to state a purpose.