Advance Parole I 131

need_info1

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I filed Advance Parole for myselft and my spouse and got a RFE and responded.

USCIS received the documents on March 21, 2005. And this was our LUD. No change after that.

Advance Parole - RD 12/27/2004 ND 01/07/2005 RFE 02/08/2005 replied and received the documents by USCIS on 03/21/2005.

Anyone had this kind of issues. Please share with me.
:) :)

about AP

Hi, i have some questions about I131.
We had already our interview in February but got no news after that, just got the EAD... we don't know about my AOS yet.
I asked the interviewer if it was possible for me to travel home in order to have the religious wedding ceremony and she told me not to travel until I get the GC... all our family and friends are overseas... we cant marry here...
Can I ask for an AP and travel??? In what circumstances do USCIS give AP?
We are very confused with all this situation and I feel we didnt pass the interview...
thanks

Same boat, received RFE for me and my spouse and RFE was received on Feb 2nd by VSC ,and no LUD's no updates after that, called and opened enquiry but of no use.

How difficult to approve a simple AP

nyguy25 said:
Same boat, received RFE for me and my spouse and RFE was received on Feb 2nd by VSC ,and no LUD's no updates after that, called and opened enquiry but of no use.

My wife's AP has ND on Feb 18, got RFE on Apirl 19 and response was recieved on May 3, no LUD change, no nothing.

rfe...

Can you please let me know what the rfe is about. I saw online today that I have got rfe too. Don't know what it is and want to be ready to give the reply asap, as I am travelling out of country next month.

Thanx

Jajabhor