Advance Parole Expedited

priya_varma

Hi,
Iam going to apply for expedited process in texas service center, can you tell me how long it takes in a average for the expedited process from the date it is applied? Also for expedited process I read I cann't do a e-filing? And neither does the application for of AP show anything for expedited process?
Thanks.

I have applied AP on 25th March and got Approved on 15th April. I did e-filing. So first apply it and wait for 3-4 weeks, if not approved by then send a letter to expedite.

Prman, Thanks for your reply. Is there anyother way to get AP quicker? Iam in India right now and my AP is expiring in July. I need to stay in India further ,
1) Is there a way to apply AP from India? I think no from all the research I did in forums
2) I have to come back to US just to get the AP and get back to India so I need to get it as quick as possible.

1) Is there a way to apply AP from India? I think no from all the research I did in forums
Unfortunately, NO.

2) I have to come back to US just to get the AP and get back to India so I need to get it as quick as possible.
Unfortunately, YES. So make sure you have all the paperwork ready before you get back here. Once you get back, apply on the same day as you land, or a day later. Make sure you apply electronically so you get a receipt number immediately. Send the necessary paperwork and then expedite it the next day.

From your original question, (for expedited process I read I cann't do a e-filing?), I don't think that's the case, where did you read that? In fact, if you send a paper application, you cannot expedite it before you have the receipt number which might take a week or more.

As a side note, how long have you been in India on the AP? You could have applied for renewal 90 days before it expired, expedited it and then gone to India. But everyone have their

I have applied for Advance Parole on April 2 (Texas Service Center). I'm still waiting for approval. What is the process of applying for letter to expedite. I mean is there any particular format the letter should be in ? And where should I (e)mail the document. Should it be the to the same address to which we send the AP forms to.
Thanks.

i have also applied for AP on April 1st and also expedited it on May 10. i got the TIB number but still no response for it which they said would be within 5 days. i called up again but they just said to wait again for 5 days and still no response. i have urgent travel coming up on jun 3rd so not sure if it would come in during the time. i have been monitoring the status <://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard.do >and i just see my date moved from May 5th to May 13 2010 and its been there since then but no status update. I hope i do get it before june 3rd as i have confirmed tickets.. Any help how to get status would be helpful