Advance Parole at Newark center?

kandy17

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

We have applied for renewal of Advance Parole(VSC) in the month of March(RD:March2504).

Can we go to newark in person after 90 days and get the Advance parole.
we are planning to travel india in the month of July. Is that facility still available. Please share your experiences/thoughts.

485 Notice date: Jan31,2003

Please pardon me for starting a new thread.

Thanks.

Hi
I called USCIS yesterday becoz 90 days have passed since I applied EAD/Ap (first time RD:24 Feb 2004)
The lady said that we can go to local office to get EAD but u cannot get AP at local office. But around 2 months back my colleague got AP and EAD for his wife at newark local office.

May be they give only for emergancy reasons who nows? Try u may suceed. May be think of a good emergency reason

Thank you

Explorer19 said:
Hi
I called USCIS yesterday becoz 90 days have passed since I applied EAD/Ap (first time RD:24 Feb 2004)
The lady said that we can go to local office to get EAD but u cannot get AP at local office. But around 2 months back my colleague got AP and EAD for his wife at newark local office.

May be they give only for emergancy reasons who nows? Try u may suceed. May be think of a good emergency reason

I am searching in the site but I couldn't get any answers. And more over the processing times for AP at VSC says that : March17,2004. I have to finalise the tickets and I am very much worried about that.
Any other experiences, Please share your thoughts

One more question related to H1B Vs 485

Hi All,

Apart from the above question, Kindly help me for the following issue:

I am with the sponsoring employer and iam not using EAD for anything. But my wife uses EAD for her job. I do have a valid H1B stamp and which is good till first quarter of next year.

As my wife is using EAD, She should also use AP for travelling outside USA.
AP is required only for my wife not for me. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks

Any suggestions please

All Gurus,

Any suggestions for AP and use of H1B/AP? Please share your experiences.

Thanks in advance

If there is way to call up newark cis, pl call them and find out. Or ask your attorney.

It appears like, no one has experience with this regard (since no one has responded with their experience).

Explorer19 said:
Hi
The lady said that we can go to local office to get EAD but u cannot get AP at local office.
May be they give only for emergancy reasons who nows?

Guys, it's a surprise that you didn't know this yet. YES, FOR EMERGENCY ONLY you may request an EXPEDITE PROCESSING of your AP.

Expedite Request

Yes, I tried Expedite Request for AP at Newark. We both got in couple of visits at Newark. You have to show her a strong reason though. A letter from Doctor from India helped us get through.

Hope that helps

They stopped issuing walk-in AP at Newark

We tried at Newark 2 months back with all emergency proof. but the Lady just showed one memo (sticked to the window of the counter) and said they stopped issuing AP in local office, (it's a Newark office Memo, I don't know about other local offices) All we did was faxed all the proof to VCS and requested to expedite the case next day we got reply fax that they are considering the case to expedite. and we got approval in 3 days.
Yes, you can travel on H1 and your wife need AP.

Fax number to expedite AP request at VSC?

Could anyone tell me the Fax number to expedite the AP request at VSC? A few days back, I tried emergency AP at Newark, but was turned down.

Thanks a lot