Advance Parole Approved

Congrats!

If you don't mind, could you please post the reason you used to apply for AP at VSC? I have been bothered by the fact that VSC seems to need us to demenstrate some kind of emergency fact(s) to issue AP. I am trying to apply for AP to go back home to visit my parents. What will be my chance? Thanks in advance!

A# XXXXXXX

XXXXXXX

Date : XXXX
To:
US Citizenship & Immigration Services
Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden Street
St. Albans VT 05479-0001

Re:Travel Document Application (I-131)

Dear Sir or Madam:

I have an Adjustment of Status (I-485) application (EAC-XXXXXX) pending at your Service center since April 19, 2002. I have travel plans to India for family re-union in the month of June/July, 2004, I request you to process my travel application and grant me Advance Parole for safe entry back to United States.

If you need any further information, you can contact me at the above mentioned address or call me at (XXXXXXXXX).

Sincerely,

As I see you apply by yourself for AP, is this hard?
What other documents did you attach except of
application form?
thanks

Originally posted by roy75
Congrats!

If you don't mind, could you please post the reason you used to apply for AP at VSC? I have been bothered by the fact that VSC seems to need us to demenstrate some kind of emergency fact(s) to issue AP. I am trying to apply for AP to go back home to visit my parents. What will be my chance? Thanks in advance!

There is no need of showing emergency or any thing. For reason for applying AP you can say take of some personal affair. You are eligible for AP as you have pending I-485 application.