Adv Parole Filers in June,03

sss234

Registered Users (C)
Has any one got approval who are filed in June-03 for advance parole at TSC? Request to post details.

AP ND: June 16,03

Thanks.

I think they are processing May 2003 now. June probably will take another month or two.

I have applied for AP May 15th 2003. Still didnt receive the approval

Madhav

I read in other forum that one person got AP approved who filed in July. Thank you all for providing input. So TSC has yet to approve May,03 cases. So, we have to wait for our turn.
Thanks

AP Case Status

when does the online case status get updated? how about the toll free number? is it updated throughout the day or only at a certain time is the system updated?

thanks

I saw some scary stories on the forum about Ap, even after updating online message to approval, the AP physically never got approved. Got approved after months on follow up.

Scary !!!!

:D

Online msg will change within a few minutes of the action-taking place

http://uscis.gov/graphics/services/cris/html/faq.htm

How often is the case status information on this site updated?

The case status information on this site is updated regularly throughout the business day. If any action is taken regarding your case, the change will be reflected on this site within a few minutes of the action-taking place.

I am still waiting too...

Mine is still pending.
RD is May 2nd and no response yet.

So I don't understand one thing here. How can there be an approval for the ones which applied in the month of july before having any approvals for those applied in May or June.

Thanks

My AP application has a receipt date of June 12. Still no news. Approaching 180 days... Trip scheduled in two weeks. Not likely to happen. Bummer!