Administrators: Is this possible ..??

eventually

Registered Users (C)
All,

Many times people post their questions and problems, but they do not include their WAC num and other details ..

Is it possible (and should this be done??) to request/mandate to include wac numbers in user's signature when they signup for an account ..

Am I asking for too much ..??

Eventually, you should start the best practice by giving all details instead of just wac :D

Ram
wac02057***
ND 12/5/2001
AD 1/14/2004

Originally posted by eventually
All,

Many times people post their questions and problems, but they do not include their WAC num and other details ..

Is it possible (and should this be done??) to request/mandate to include wac numbers in user's signature when they signup for an account ..

Eventually, I think the answer is eventually hidden in your own "Eventually" nickname!!!
Therefore, the administrators of this forum will eventually implement the feature you purposed.

Nice nickname by the way! Very inspired!

Too much

Dear "eventually",

Could you explain what is the reasonable backup for your request? This is a forum where people learn from each other's experiences and share their thoughts.

I do not believe this is a place of demands and requests, especially when it concerns CONFIDENTIAL information that anybody is free to decide FOR HIMSELF, whether it should be shared or not.

L.

Originally posted by eventually
All,

Dude,

You are asking for way too much....Everyone's wac # is their private business. No one has any Fu**ing right to demand their details.

This posting takes the cake for the most annoying post this week.

By the way....my wac# is "Wanna kiss my ass?"

ECGC,

looks like you are too eager to comment .....

He might have meant to use only first 5 digits of WAC number .. not entire the detailed number .. since knowing first 5 digits makes it more meaningful for analysis .. right eventually ??

In fact thats better, because others need not ask everyones details everytime ..

This was raised by moderators to Rajiv a long time back. Albeit in a different fashion that registration to this forum must require all that info ..

The conclusion we reached was that, it is a free country, and this is a free forum. Anyone who wishes to post does so - and anyone who doesn't divulge all the information is his/her prerogative. Other members can request that person to give all the information.