• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Administrative Processing Over - Visas to be issued!!!!

macon

Registered Users (C)
My 'Administrative Processing' status has finally come to an end!!!!! The Embassy called me yesterday and request for our passports! I want to thank all members and host of this wonderful forum for the invaluable contributions. I pray that those who are still on Administrative Processing will get their visas soon. Thank you and God Bless. :D :D :D

Congratulations and all the best. Please can you advise once they put that visa stamp in your passport how long do you have before you can depart the UK also when can one come back to the UK without invalidating their greencard?

I am using my parents country of eligibiliy which is SL and you did say I would need my parents birth Certificate, my father cant locate his, but my mum can, do you think this will be a problem

Congratulations and all the best. Please can you advise once they put that visa stamp in your passport how long do you have before you can depart the UK also when can one come back to the UK without invalidating their greencard?

I am using my parents country of eligibiliy which is SL and you did say I would need my parents birth Certificate, my father cant locate his, but my mum can, do you think this will be a problem

1. you have to leave the UK within 6 months.
2. From what I know, after you have received the GC and SSN, you can come back to the UK but you cannot stay out of the US for more than 6 months or else you will lose your GC.
3. You can take their SL pp and also your Mum's BC. I'll advise you call the US embassy and enquire about the documents you should take with you to the interview to prove your parent's country of birth.

Thank you for your advice, very grateful. So where are you planning to reside in the US? I hope you remain a member of this forum once you get your GC considering we have the same country of eligibility.

Thank you. I'll be heading for California. Of course, I'll always remain an active member of this forum. :D

California! Great:D
Where in Cali?

I love it but don't like earthquakes so SF is a no go for me (for living - not visiting). Maybe closer to San Diego or down under LA.
What do you think about that?

California! Great:D
Where in Cali?

I love it but don't like earthquakes so SF is a no go for me (for living - not visiting). Maybe closer to San Diego or down under LA.
What do you think about that?

Hahahaha!!!:D I don't like earthquakes too but I'll be living in San Jose because that's where my family lives.:)

My 'Administrative Processing' status has finally come to an end!!!!! The Embassy called me yesterday and request for our passports! I want to thank all members and host of this wonderful forum for the invaluable contributions. I pray that those who are still on Administrative Processing will get their visas soon. Thank you and God Bless. :D :D :D

Congratulations, I am very pleased for you, the last few weeks must have been years for you.

It shows that if you have faith and are determined, anything is possible.

We got through on the 7th attempt.

:cool:

I was trying to work out the odds of getting a Green Card through DV2008

Any views??

HELP!
I am stillunder administrative processing. I tried to contact them several times and all they keep on saying is 221 g administrative processing. I have been waiting for my husband for 2 months now !
Please help me to guide me what to do?
I am a US born citizen and married to a Indian born citizen. I went to India and got married.

HELP!
I am stillunder administrative processing. I tried to contact them several times and all they keep on saying is 221 g administrative processing. I have been waiting for my husband for 2 months now !
Please help me to guide me what to do?
I am a US born citizen and married to a Indian born citizen. I went to India and got married.

Are you sure you're in the right forum?

We finally got our visas this morning! :D Thank God! Everybody on this forum have been so helpful - Abeku, Gooma, Raevsky, Gerindo, Tazmania, Manofafrica1, Davo, Mustangy, etc, etc. You guys have all been so helpful. I'll continue to make my contributions on the forum. :)

We finally got our visas this morning! :D Thank God! Everybody on this forum have been so helpful - Abeku, Gooma, Raevsky, Gerindo, Tazmania, Manofafrica1, Davo, Mustangy, etc, etc. You guys have all been so helpful. I'll continue to make my contributions on the forum. :)

I'm really happy to hear that. Congratulations Macon! I hope all the best with you. Enjoy your life in the U.S :)

Hi,

If a case is marked as 221(g), it means that additional information needs to be collected before a final decision can be made. The Consular Officer will indicate what additional documentation, if any, the applicant will need to provide.

HI,

A standard 214(b) refusal indicates that the applicant was unable to convince the Consular Officer that he/she is not an intending immigrant to the U.S.