• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Administrative process

Raj 20

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

If you have experiences about the adminstrative process , Actually about the case which are pending to find the authenticity of the documents and required time to complete ,Please share your experience which is very very important me

Raj 20

My case is now under going administrative process. I'm from Burma(Myanmar). I applied e-DV form with my wife. I won the DV lottery and they sent my 1st NL in June 2008. We sent the DS230 and DSP 122 to the KCC. They sent the 2nd NL in March 2009. We submit the forms to the embassy from Rangoon. We did medical check up in 22nd April and the embassy called us 29th April. They told me our interview date is 4th May and asked us to bring the wedding photos, passport and sponsor letter. Actually I eloped my wife while she is 17 years old. Our country's law we can't signed in the marriage certificate before 18. And her parents also don't like me. They are so shame because her daughter was married at that age. So we didn't held the wedding. We just do the marriage by our traditionally. We did our wedding ceromony at my home. We invited our neighbours and we married. But unfortunately, we didn't take any photos. So we don't have wedding photos to show consular. At the interview they asked me how we meet each other and why I eloped her. Then the consular officer gave me a blue letter, the document which my case is under going administrative processing. We are waiting and yesterday(11th June) the two men, foreigners from US embassy, came my home. There is no one at my home except my grandma. They asked about us to her and my neighbours. Now I'm still waiting for the news.