adjustements of status when on removal(my master hearing is tomorrow)

omaralaoui

what happens if u are on removal proceedings and have an approved I130 from the local immigration office,can you present that as evidence to the judge ??please help me ,my master hearing is tomorrow!!!

If you have and approved I-130 you should make 2 copies one for the judge and one for the US Gov. lawyer (prosecutors). If you do not feel confident about handling your case your self then hire a good well qualified lawyer.

I currently just passed the stage you are in right now. All you need to do is ask the judge for a relief as based on the relationship you have the US Citizen who sponsored your I-130 petition. Show documentation that your relation ship is bona fide by producing as much documentation as you can make 2 copies of everything. Then ask the judge time for continuance so that you can file your I-485 with the court. 30 days should be just fine but the judge will give your more time than you need, if its too long go to the court house and reset your court date for a sooner date.

The next step is to follow these instructions on page 2 http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/PreOrderInstr.pdf Try to file b4 july 30th as the fees are going up

I fired my attorney cause he was slowing me down and lacked communications with after my I-130 was approved. He wanted more money after paying him the $5000 he initially wanted. So I did the rest of my court paper work myself and mailed him copies of my receipts form USCIS now he is calling me back every other asking me to come back to him for no additional cost. Because I have a scheduled hearing the first week of August and he knows the judge will approve my I485 @ my hearing the judge stated it on the record. So you also need to find a good lawyer that has good customer service skills. My lawyer is one of the best in Dallas he just lacked customer service skills.

hi, how long does it takes for the I-130 to be approved? My wife (us citizen) filed the I-130 on september-2006, she baceme citizen in april-2007, then we file and upgrade for the application. I received a notice (2 weeks later) that the upgrade was done. On june 8-2007 I received a notice telling me that the case was moved to loca office (Miami). It's been more than 60 days and still dont hear from them. soembody has an idea of how long it will take? and what should I expect for that? an interview? or and approval?

I filed the i-130 when i was in removal proceedings for an asylum case. My next hearing will be in september 26. I also enterd as a tourist (with a visa).

By the way I have an attorney, but as somebody here said, some of them lack of customer service.. so I better ask here if somebody that had been in the same boat can give me an advice
thanks