Adjustements are no longer priority

slave_untill_gc

Registered Users (C)
Hi champs,

I was talking with my lawyer and expressed my dismay about lengthy delays in the processing of I-485 cases and he told me that The recent feedback from the BCIS is that "Adjustements are no longer priority" and that They have a major meeting with bosses from Washnigton and then will have a better picture"[\b]

Does any one know about this ? I assume it means that INS is busy doing some other crap.

:confused:

This is Consistent With What I Have Heard

I have read in another posting that the BCIS are busy processing EAD applications from college students at present, (which makes sense). I also heard a rumor that they were only processing I-485's 2 weeks out of the month at the moment. This is consistent with the changes we are seeing on Rupnet.

Refer attached picture.

May be...

if someone, from 'operations', could add some credibility to this new rumor...Please.

With all the delays going on and so much frustration floating around, the last thing we all need would be another wrong idea / notion permeating the already troubled populace.

StillWaiting...

Guys. This is beginning to look even more gloomy. I am seriously thinking about changing to CP.

I think the processing times might reach 3 -5 years at this rate.