Adjudicator\'s floor

diavon

Registered Users (C)
My wife (the petitioner) called the INS today. They said that the the data entry has been done and the file has gone to the adjudicator\'s floor. Anyone know what that means? Are we close to getting the petition approved/denied or is it just going to be sitting for a while? Thanks.

No Title

The receipt date is April 30th 2002. The sent the receipt notice on the same day they received the application. The Receipt number is WAC-02-173-XXXXX. It is a I-130 petition.

Sorry,

This portion of the board is only for peolple who applied for permanent residence (I-485). Look at the CSC processing times to get an idea when you can expect a decision on your case. good luck

No Title

I-130 is to apply for permanent residence based on family relationship. And if the petitioner is a spouse, I-485 can be sent in simultaneously. That is what I have done. I-485 is not for permanent residence. It is for adjustment of status. I-140 and I-130 are for permanent residence. It seems that i know more than you. So dont bother. Anyone else?

Though it says 485 issues, it\'s mostly for employment based petitions....

I guess there is a seperate forum for family based petitions.....If you post your question there you have a better chance of getting replies......Here I doubt if anyone would be able to help you....