Adjudication of 485 suspended

om baba namaga., om arogara namaga., om govinda namaga., om kushbu namaga., om Ramba namaga........................

Will go back to our home and stay with our family with peace?

Lets not jump to any conclusions. As of now the bill is with the senate judiciary comittee.

One thing that is really stupid about this bill is: "...and the issuance of all nonimmigrant visas".
This includes, among other, F1 visas!!!

No more international students or researchers?? Puhleaaaze .... this country can't live and survive without them! International students are always a major/good source of income, because they always pay out-of-state tuition, which translates to BILLIONS of dollars.

If the universites lost a huge amount of money due to this bill, they would simply increase the tuition fees for domestic students!

Folks, only 20% of the bills ever become laws. Like I said, with the number of mexicans in America, there is *NO WAY* this bill will fly.

Now if they introduced a bill, to stop only EB 485's .. then I'd be worried.

Originally posted by Tasse
I read the bill twice, but there are nothing about money back program. :confused:

Hehehe.. here's how this sorry a** Graves thinks about the bill: Suck the money from immigrants, pass the bill to become a law, and then kick the immigrants-to-be out of the country! NO REFUND .. nuh uh .. sorry ... ------ :D