ADIT style photo

If you mention your city or region, you would get a specific response. Kinkos and Sears take such photos where I live, though not in all branches.

If in Chicago and near Schaumburg, you could go to Jet Photos on the intersection of Roselle and Golf (Near Dennys)

Tell the guy you need to take a photo for your green card. He's done tons of them

in regards to adit style photos,
from my personal experience, make sure that there will not be any fine shadows around the face, the immigration officer has pointed these to me when i went for my passport stamping and told me that they will be very particular with the specifications of those photos as they go into the greencard. however he didnt object and stamped the passport and told me not to be surprised if iam asked to submit another set of photos.
hope this can be of use.
hcgcwait
rd:eek:ct 01
nd:nov 01
fp: sep 02
rfe: sep 03
rfe reply:4 nov 03
ad:13 nov o3
pp stamping: 21 nov 03.

hcgcwait,

Do they require the ADIT type photos when you go for passport stamping? I thought it was a simple stamp mentioning tat the person has a valid GC.

Could you please clarify ? Thanks!

yes, the i 485 approval copy asks to bring the recently taken adit style photos along with the others ( i 94,ead, ap etc) for passport stamping.

Thank you all for the info.! I am in Waukegan, IL area. Anybody done photo in this area?

By the way, my approval notice did not say bring EAD, just I-94, and Passport. Of course, photos and with "specifications". Do I need to bring more stuff like EAD, AP, etc?:confused:

Thanks!

Chao

You must bring EAD, and Advanced Parol if you had before. Also bring your driver license with you.

Others: approval letter, valid passport, I-94, and two ADIT style photos.

These were all I was asked for.

thank you very much, Linli!! Dow e need to bring ALL EADs APs or just the ltest one? Thanks again

I only brought the newest EAD. But the officer asked if I brought all old ones. Even I didn't, she was fine with that.

So to be safe, bring all EADs.