Address section - N-400 Application - Confusion

dsubbu

I got my GC in 05/2001. Since I was a travelling consultant and kept changing places, I gave my friend's address to ins (using AR-11). Since then I have stayed in 3 different states during the last 4 years. In 2004/11, I got a permanent job and notified ins of my new address. Now my confusion is:

* Should I mention all these addresses in N-400 for which I have not issued AR-11. or Just mention only the addresses I mentioned to ins.

thanks in advance
Subbu

dsubbu said:
I got my GC in 05/2001. Since I was a travelling consultant and kept changing places, I gave my friend's address to ins (using AR-11). Since then I have stayed in 3 different states during the last 4 years. In 2004/11, I got a permanent job and notified ins of my new address. Now my confusion is:

* Should I mention all these addresses in N-400 for which I have not issued AR-11. or Just mention only the addresses I mentioned to ins.

thanks in advance
Subbu
You just give your current address where you receive your mail. If your current address has not been communicated to CIS thru AR-11, you can do it now also.

list all addresses in last 5 years

mpotturi said:
You just give your current address where you receive your mail. If your current address has not been communicated to CIS thru AR-11, you can do it now also.

But the N400 asks you to list all your residential addresses over the last 5 years. You should supply all of them even if you didn't send an AR11 for all.

Sam

Guys,

Thank you very much for the advise. I did mention all the addresses and mailed the application.

Subbu