Address Question

andhrite

Registered Users (C)
I gave Minnesota address in I140(ND 11/04) and gave another one (Texas) while filing I485, EAD, FP etc (ND 11/18). My EAD and AP got approved. Would that be a problem for I140 to be approved? Is anyone out there in the same boat?

I have B Tech in Computer Science, have 6 years experience and working for a desi company with 250 consultants. Can any of the experts out there see any problem for my I140 (ND 11/04) approval. Since most of the cases are getting RFEs these days, iam getting tensed. I haven't received FP notice till now.

Can someone please give any predictions for my case.

Originally posted by andhrite
I gave Minnesota address in I140(ND 11/04) and gave another one (Texas) while filing I485, EAD, FP etc (ND 11/18). My EAD and AP got approved. Would that be a problem for I140 to be approved? Is anyone out there in the same boat?

------ I-140 is filed by employer and if it is filed by lawyer then approval notice will come to lawyer.
on I-485 it must be your home address and EAD AP application should have your home address. if AP EAD is filed by lawyer then AP goes to lawyer but EAD will come to your home address
I have B Tech in Computer Science, have 6 years experience and working for a desi company with 250 consultants. Can any of the experts out there see any problem for my I140 (ND 11/04)approval.
----- depends what was written on LC and what was asked on I-140 if no problem with LC then only they may send RFE if any for company Financial documents or may not send RFE, it all depends on officer
Since most of the cases are getting RFEs these days, iam getting tensed. I haven't received FP notice till now.
---Relax!! RFE is not bad it only dalays for 1-3 months
Can someone please give any predictions for my case.

Ginnu,
In I-140 RFE, What is the difference between "Company Financial Statements" and "Petitioner's Ability to Pay"? What we have to send for those?

Thanks as Always,
nanshi.

Originally posted by naanshi
Ginnu,
In I-140 RFE, What is the difference between "Company Financial Statements" and "Petitioner's Ability to Pay"?
---Both are same, company financial statement will make USCIS officer to understand that company is able to pay you

What we have to send for those?

---normally the annual earning of company statements with last year company Tax paid statement and recent 3 months gross earning statement, if company is very big and have more than 100 employes then only letter from financial advisor of company works. Requirements are listed on I-140 form instructions and generaly the person who handle Financial matters of company knows what to send. They just want to make sure comany can pay the wages to worker if I-140 is approved

* dont worry many get RFE
Good Luck!!!
Thanks as Always,
nanshi.

Thanks Ginnu. Just wanted to know the difference. I am still waiting for the RFE details.

nanshi.

nanshi or any expert

Is it ok to give one address while filing I-140 and give other address for filing I-485?

Mine I-140 also filed in Nebraska with texas address. If my I-140 is approved( im not using concurrent processing) and I am not in texas anymore. Is it ok to use different address for I-485?

Are there and disadvantages by doing this?

please respond

Thanks
Jamba

Re: nanshi or any expert

Originally posted by jambalakadi
Is it ok to give one address while filing I-140 and give other address for filing I-485?
----- if I-140 and I-485 are being filed on same day it is better both should have your same addrees. FYI I-140 is filed by employer and once gets approved approval notice goes to lawyer AND employer(2 approval notices for same I-140) if I-140 is filed earlier and Employee address is XYZ and later I-485 is is filed after few days/months then I-485 MUST have your present address
Mine I-140 also filed in Nebraska with texas address.
----- not a problem employee can be in NJ and employer can be in CA in this case employer address will be under CA and employee address can be NJ or where he she is working
If my I-140 is approved( im not using concurrent processing) and I am not in texas anymore. Is it ok to use different address for I-485?
-----SURE, no problem
Are there and disadvantages by doing this?
---- if I-140 is filed and you got I-140 filing reciept why YOU dont file I-485, EAD and AP????????
please respond

Thanks
Jamba

Really? ---I-140 approval notice goes to lawyer AND employer(2 approval notices for same I-140)??? I didn't know that! So the employer would have the knowledge from I-140 approval notice that they have the option to revoke I140 if they want to?

Originally posted by calmese
Really? ---I-140 approval notice goes to lawyer AND employer(2 approval notices for same I-140)???
---YES
I didn't know that! So the employer would have the knowledge from I-140 approval notice that they have the option to revoke I140 if they want to?
---YES, employer also get I-140 approval notice Curtsey copy becase employer is the petitioner