• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Address of some one living in US changed

khaobadhi

Registered Users (C)
Address of someone living in the US has changed from what I filled in DS230. Should I need to inform KCC or can I change it in embassy in my interview or can I change the address when I enter the US?

Hey, You can change at any time. To prevent any confusion, send to KCC, but if your number has been given an interview date. Then you should contact the embssy where your having your interview.

On the day of the interview, notify them. its not fatal. even when your getting into the USA, you can notify them at the entry point.

Address of someone living in the US has changed from what I filled in DS230. Should I need to inform KCC or can I change it in embassy in my interview or can I change the address when I enter the US?

I read from older post, that you should change it before you enter US,
because although, when you enter American Airport ,they ask and reconfirm your address, and even change it on the form if needed,
unfortunately,
the GC was still sent to the old address on KCC files...
so I think it is best that you contact KCC for this change of address

It doesn't matter if the adress is changed...just have them routed all the mails from their old address to their new address..it takes a dollar to do that....wwwdotuspsdotcom

axldai

its freely done via the website of uscis,,you fill out a form once you`re already here in the states,,use that link below..its called form AR-11

https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=coa