• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Address in USA !!!

Thank you Breandan. On the basis of what you said, Im assuming that procedures are slightly different from country to country. I.e. they asked you for proof of your financial resources (I read your 3d "My interview experience..." ), but they didnt ask you for the address where you intended to live. It is exactly the opposite here: no need to show your financial resources, but they do want you to provide your future address in the US (it can be temporary, no problem for that).
Au revoir :)

Does anyone know if i submit the addres usabox which is florida , mean my POE will be florida?

Hi,

If I remember correctly, the form DS-230 has two address fields (boxes 10 and 11 I think).

For "Permanent address in the United States where you intend to live..." I wrote "Not currently known" and for "Address in the United States where you want your card mailed.." I used my USABox.com address.

Regards,

Breandan.

This is good to know.